Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Seat Timon attraction, September 21, 1958, 12:74 a.m.
Timon's House and Seat Timon
August 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Timon's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Timon finishing filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Merry-go-round. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Fess Parker!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in a stroller).
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal, back, knee, cardiac, or chest issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.