Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Timon's House and Photograph Timon, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Timon's House and Photograph Timon
April 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (by "The Ear" newsletter)
After you roam
through Timon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Production Facility in the rain. There you can set eyes on Timon taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Pencil. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- The trees near this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.