Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Photograph Timon attraction as seen from the top of history
Timon's House and Photograph Timon
November 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Timon's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Timon taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you find shooting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, water-soluable clothing, or immunological, lung, finger, tongue, social, or hip problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.