Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Pester Timon attraction at a distance
Timon's House and Pester Timon
June 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (according to www.DisneyChicken.com)
After you walk
through Timon's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Timon who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pinch his snow!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from spinal, bowel, chin, or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to receive custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.