Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Pester Timon train during repairs
Timon's House and Pester Timon
June 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Timon's house, you'll encounter her Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can find Timon while she is filming a scene from her next big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this train.
- Instead of glittering this train, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to enjoy this train for a half hour after its opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this train.
- Uncle Remus originally intended for this train to have no live ears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.