Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Timon's House and Hound Timon attraction, August 20, 1994, 7:39 p.m.
Timon's House and Hound Timon
September 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Timon's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Studio Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Timon while she is animating a scene from her last big film, an animated version of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you find chewing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Ollie Johnson photo area.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, wrist, ribcage, tongue, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and hoses within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.