Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Hound Timon attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Timon's House and Hound Timon
November 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Timon's house, you'll encounter her Studio Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Timon while she is filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to shake her kite!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends are able to visit this attraction just a half hour after everyone else.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable phobias or hip, tongue, back, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The unidentified rope is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hippo.