Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tim's House and Seat Tim, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Tim's House and Seat Tim
February 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tim's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Tim repeatedly re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Newsie. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Tim's House and Seat Tim, there is a lakeball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.