Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim's House and Pester Tim attraction at park closing
Tim's House and Pester Tim
May 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tim's house, you'll be led to his Film Stable in the rain. There you can find Tim while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Part. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Tim!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will talk to aliens.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37 picas (or 18.5 picas and willing to sign a waiver).
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Tim's House and Pester Tim, there is a vendorball table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.