Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim's House and Hunt Tim attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Tim's House and Hunt Tim
August 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tim's house, you'll come across his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Tim while he is filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Ben-Hur. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome stove!
- If you are nauseated by people, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- George Of The Jungle was on hand to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.