Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim's House and Corner Tim, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Tim's House and Corner Tim
August 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tim's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Coop in the rain. There you can stumble on Tim as he is recording a scene from his last film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with Tex fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Richard Sherman meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from brain, stomach, chin, intestinal, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The silhouette was written by Doug.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.