Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Tigger's House and Rub Tigger when it's not shrounded in children
Tigger's House and Rub Tigger
November 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
An estimated X pixies
After you amble
through Tigger's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Tigger while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Spine. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before quitting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and in a stroller).
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, unstylish haircuts, emotional baggage, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.