Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tigger's House and Pester Tigger attraction during refurbishment
Tigger's House and Pester Tigger
February 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tigger's house, you'll encounter his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Tigger repeatedly re-recording a scene from his latest film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pinch his model!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by José.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.