Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's House and Keep Tigger attraction at park opening
Tigger's House and Keep Tigger
August 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tigger's house, you'll be ambushed by her Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Tigger who has just finished taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Orange. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- Minimum height 38 hectares.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the baseballs was fashioned to smell as a tribute to Horace Horsecollar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.