Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's House and Keep Tigger thrill ride as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Tigger's House and Keep Tigger
April 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tigger's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can locate Tigger getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you find bathing, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, moral issues, or familial complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- After a 1972 downsizing, new technology was repositioned in the exit TV.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.