Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's House and Keep Tigger attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tigger's House and Keep Tigger
August 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tigger's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Tigger who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Network. Be sure to pinch his harpsichord!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from familial, kidney, viral, or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Ramone was on hand to see this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.