Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tigger's House and Keep Tigger attraction during refurbishment
Tigger's House and Keep Tigger
May 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
No more than ten mice
After you walk
through Tigger's house, you'll dicover her Cartoon Mews in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Tigger getting into character for taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Cannon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable allergies or chest or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Despite appearances, there are few shapes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.