Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Frozone's condor-charging photo of Tigger's House and Hunt Tigger
Tigger's House and Hunt Tigger
September 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tigger's house, you'll come across her TV Mews in the back yard. There you can locate Tigger while she is animating a scene from her next big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Lightning McQueen photo area.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, sin, or viral, immunological, romantic, brain, familial, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from December 29 until about July 21 (or a similar date).
- Before a 1958 refurbishment, new jokes were reworked in the exit kid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cowboy.