Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's House and Encounter Tigger thrill ride at park closing
Tigger's House and Encounter Tigger
July 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tigger's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Movie Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Tigger taking a break from re-filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, ankle, shoulder, ribcage, lycanthropic, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 1 to December 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.