Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's House and Decorate Tigger attraction, cheaply considered to be the premier round attraction at Disneyland
Tigger's House and Decorate Tigger
October 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tigger's house, you'll come across his TV Garage in the rear of the house. There you can observe Tigger getting into character for taping a scene from his latest film, a humorous take on The French Connection. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pilot must be at least 62" (on your birthday) tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Historians keep a private journal in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.