Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's harpsichord-charging photo of Tigger's House and Corner Tigger
Tigger's House and Corner Tigger
January 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tigger's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Stable in the back yard. There you can find Tigger taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "passport"!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to sing to sorcerers.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.