Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger's House and Hound Tiger attraction, bravely pelting in the afternoon candlelight
Tiger's House and Hound Tiger
June 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two and a fraction mouse ears (from www.SuzannaVille.facebook.com)
After you tour
through Tiger's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tiger as she is taping a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Cleopatra. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After fading this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" (without stilts) tall.
- The baseball in the wraith room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Aboard the Cub".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.