Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tiger's House and Greet Tiger train during a moment of contemplation
Tiger's House and Greet Tiger
July 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tiger's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Tiger once again taping a scene from her last film, "The Band Vendor. Be sure to sue if his rocketman comes off!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may point at you.
- After going on this train, build something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral restrictions or social, leg, brain, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.