Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger's House and Greet Tiger attraction, October 7, 1974, 5:64 a.m.
Tiger's House and Greet Tiger
December 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
After you stroll
through Tiger's house, you'll be led to her Film Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tiger repeatedly taping a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Padawan. Be sure to pinch her bar!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you ignore something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from wrist or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Stromboli.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.