Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Tiana's House and Greet Tiana when it's not inundated in children
Tiana's House and Greet Tiana
January 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tiana's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Barn in the "back yard". There you can find Tiana who has just finished filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Scientist. Be sure to hit on him!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or liver complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 20 through May 11.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $456 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.