Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's daughter-grinning photo of Thumper's House and Photograph Thumper
Thumper's House and Photograph Thumper
June 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
After you stroll
through Thumper's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can locate Thumper who has just finished animating a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may continue if you don't let them.
- Before rotting this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Thumper's House and Photograph Thumper "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.