Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's House and Hunt Thumper attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Thumper's House and Hunt Thumper
October 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Thumper's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Thumper once again filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to change artwork from the long forgotten "Thumper's House and Hunt Thumper" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.