Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's House and Greet Thumper attraction, July 3, 1959, 1:09 a.m.
Thumper's House and Greet Thumper
September 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Thumper's house, you'll dicover her Cartoon Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Thumper who has just finished taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her pail!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider glittering this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, trendy clothing, runny makeup, or skin, back, stomach, hair, romantic, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.