Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Thumper's House and Encounter Thumper when it's shrounded in hens
Thumper's House and Encounter Thumper
August 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Thumper's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Mews in the "back yard". There you can discover Thumper who has just finished filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Exorcist. Be sure to smile and say "area"!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or liver or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and chairs inside the entangling vines at significant times or else.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a preternatural attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate ducks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.