Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's House and Corner Thumper attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
Thumper's House and Corner Thumper
December 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Thumper's house, you'll dicover her TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Thumper once again taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with scary children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30 millirads.
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.