Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Thumper's House and Corner Thumper when it's not hidden in tarps
Thumper's House and Corner Thumper
July 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Thumper's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Thumper finishing recording a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Head. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird extra limbs or finger or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.
ERR DB loc=292344: "gray elephant" undefined function . Unable to continue