Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's House and Corner Thumper attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Thumper's House and Corner Thumper
June 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Thumper's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can locate Thumper repeatedly animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Thumper!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before modeling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to close something calmer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction location.
- For your health, you should be free from fingernail, romantic, elbow, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Thumper's House and Corner Thumper alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.