Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina's House and Hound Thomasina experience at park opening
Thomasina's House and Hound Thomasina
September 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Thomasina's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Thomasina repeatedly re-animating a scene from her latest film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her bubble!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 33".
- Experience may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- This experience may become addictive.
- The golden Dalmatian is the last one remaining from the pterodactyl grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.