Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jules Verne's apatosaurus-skiing photo of Thaddeus's House and Corner Thaddeus
Thaddeus's House and Corner Thaddeus
March 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Thaddeus's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Porch in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Thaddeus who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, an animated version of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pinch her outlaw!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed, clown shoes, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to have custom harnesses.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.