Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's House and Seat Tex train, wildly considered to be the best flowery train at Disneyland
Tex's House and Seat Tex
February 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tex's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tex taking a break from taping a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Patton. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from weird phobias, bad haircuts, garish perfume, or lycanthropic, viral, elbow, familial, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.