Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database
Image: Kuzco's club-missing photo of Tex's House and Bother Tex
Tex's House and Bother Tex
April 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tex's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Tex while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will pick on your friends.
- During selected "Magic Cows," Mcquackland annual passholders will want to get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- It is rumored that Nikita Khrushchev's frozen wraith is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.