Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's House and Stalk Tarzan train, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Tarzan's House and Stalk Tarzan
September 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Eight and a quarter Disneys
After you walk
through Tarzan's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Tarzan taking a break from re-taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to sue if his nest comes off!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this train, go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.