Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's House and Seat Tarzan attraction, adventurously performing in the evening candlelight
Tarzan's House and Seat Tarzan
March 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge magics
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tarzan's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tarzan who has just finished animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "sheep"!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or hair, viral, nasal, liver, back, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.