Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's House and Seat Tarzan attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Tarzan's House and Seat Tarzan
July 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile mothers
After you amble
through Tarzan's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Tarzan as he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to smile and say "Mexican"!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to experience this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as high as this page to enter.
- Maximum width 74".
- Guest in front must be at least 45" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's House and Seat Tarzan separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.