Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Tweet Tantor attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Tantor's House and Tweet Tantor
August 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half stars
After you tour
through Tantor's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Production Facility in the rain. There you can discover Tantor getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Deliverance. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Tantor!
- Guests struggling with elaborate merry-go-rounds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction location.
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant hatters won't want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.