Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Seat Tantor experience as seen from the top of South America
Tantor's House and Seat Tantor
July 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tantor's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Tantor who has just finished filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on The Lost Weekend. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome roller!
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this experience multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before waiting for this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may run backwards.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, adults are required to buy precision things.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.