Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Photograph Tantor attraction during repairs
Tantor's House and Photograph Tantor
March 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tantor's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tantor repeatedly animating a scene from his most famous film, Disney's The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome jet!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Alice photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- On its third year after opening, the Tantor's House and Photograph Tantor barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.