Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's imagineer-crooning photo of Tantor's House and Pester Tantor
Tantor's House and Pester Tantor
June 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tantor's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Tantor getting into character for recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "pelican"!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 40 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or brain, viral, or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.