Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gold view of Tantor's House and Hunt Tantor when it's not shrounded in darkness
Tantor's House and Hunt Tantor
August 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tantor's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Tantor as she is re-filming a scene from her next big film, an animated version of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction area.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a tribute to Steve Jobs can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Fred Salmonpants when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.