Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Greet Tantor attraction during construction
Tantor's House and Greet Tantor
March 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tantor's house, you'll come across his Private Coop in the "back yard". There you can discover Tantor taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Patton. Be sure to shake his owl!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers are able to queue up for this attraction more than a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or skin, nasal, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.