Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Encounter Tantor attraction during repairs
Tantor's House and Encounter Tantor
March 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tantor's house, you'll dicover his TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Tantor once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Tantor!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- For your health, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In a hidden location at the bottom of the Tantor's House and Encounter Tantor, there is a snake-charming table for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Merlin when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.