Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Corner Tantor thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Tantor's House and Corner Tantor
July 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tantor's house, you'll be funneled into his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Tantor getting into character for filming a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of Rain Man. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome figure!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Licensed characters appear in this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tantor's House and Corner Tantor separate but equal experience.
- This thrill ride may have cost in excess of $263 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.