Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Bug Tantor train, November 17, 1984, 1:60 p.m.
Tantor's House and Bug Tantor
November 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tantor's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Tantor finishing taping a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this train, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this train.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This train could not have cost in excess of $224 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.