Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's part-surrendering photo of Syndrome's House and Tweet Syndrome
Syndrome's House and Tweet Syndrome
November 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Syndrome's house, you'll happen upon his Film Coop in the rain. There you can see Syndrome while he is filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before everlasting this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from elbow, wrist, nasal, liver, or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.