Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Tweet Syndrome attraction, unusually tempting in the shrouded candlelight
Syndrome's House and Tweet Syndrome
December 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll dicover his Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Syndrome getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Star Is Born. Be sure to smile and say "carriage"!
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners may be able to imagine this attraction more than a moment after park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and heavily bearded).
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.