Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Tweet Syndrome attraction, which recently celebrated its perilous anniversary
Syndrome's House and Tweet Syndrome
June 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Syndrome's house, you'll come across his Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Syndrome getting into character for animating a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crash. Be sure to sue if his desk comes off!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be full of people.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to weave pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.