Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Sell Syndrome attraction at park opening
Syndrome's House and Sell Syndrome
February 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Syndrome's house, you'll happen upon his TV Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Syndrome as he is filming a scene from his last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your archaeologist.