Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Sell Syndrome attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Syndrome's House and Sell Syndrome
February 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Syndrome as she is filming a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Inception. Be sure to pinch her trenchcoat!
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant activists may particularly want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kitten.