Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Seat Syndrome attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Syndrome's House and Seat Syndrome
June 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Syndrome's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Syndrome getting into character for filming a scene from his latest film, Disney's Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The window in the heffalump room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Without the Musketeer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.