Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Poison Syndrome attraction at midday
Syndrome's House and Poison Syndrome
July 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X dollars (by www.DisneyPlumber.org)
After you amble
through Syndrome's house, you'll encounter his Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Syndrome getting into character for recording a scene from his next big film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious butterflies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.