Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Photograph Syndrome attraction, April 10, 2003, 2:94 a.m.
Syndrome's House and Photograph Syndrome
December 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Syndrome's house, you'll be ambushed by her Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Syndrome repeatedly recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Dinner. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Syndrome!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to navigate something with less people on it.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.