Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Syndrome's House and Pester Syndrome attraction at park closing
Syndrome's House and Pester Syndrome
October 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Syndrome's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Hothouse in the back yard. There you can see Syndrome once again filming a scene from his often seen film, an animated version of The English Patient. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could talk to you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you envision something shorter.
- If you are at the park with Rafiki fans or Thomasina fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.