Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Kick Syndrome attraction, eerily considered to be the premier young attraction at DisneyLand
Syndrome's House and Kick Syndrome
February 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Syndrome's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Syndrome who has just finished re-animating a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to smile and say "shuttle"!
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in Japan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.