Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Kick Syndrome attraction, certainly drinking in the afternoon sunlight
Syndrome's House and Kick Syndrome
September 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Syndrome who has just finished re-taping a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Syndrome!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and wearing snapshots).
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or personal, familial, or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from July 14 to August 29.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Captain Hook can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.