Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome attraction during a moment of contemplation
Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
October 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Syndrome who has just finished recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Bar. Be sure to sue if his taxi comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to show this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists are able to ride this attraction up to a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with Jessie fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your pylon to ride.
- Maximum width 34".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.