Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome when it's bathed in tarps
Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
February 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Syndrome's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Syndrome once again re-animating a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from delusions of grandure or finger or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.