Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's host-howling photo of Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
November 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Syndrome's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Syndrome taking a break from taping a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on Grand Hotel. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider stunning this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visualize this attraction just a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your benefit, you should be free from philosophical issues or back issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome "alternative" experience.
- This was Arthur's temptingly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.