Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome when it's not covered in darkness
Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome
June 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Syndrome's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Syndrome getting into character for animating a scene from her last big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to sue if his firework comes off!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Ursula autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's exterior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the mousey knight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.