Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome attraction during construction
Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Syndrome's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can find Syndrome who has just finished taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Merlin Jones!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Perri meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Some people insist that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.