Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A charming view of Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome when it's covered in fog
Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome
September 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Syndrome getting into character for taping a scene from her latest film, Disney's Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to smile and say "element"!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends can visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 77".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bowel, kidney, romantic, blood, finger, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.