Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's raven-skidding photo of Syndrome's House and Hound Syndrome
Syndrome's House and Hound Syndrome
August 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
After you tour
through Syndrome's house, you'll dicover his Private Shed in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Syndrome taking a break from animating a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to pinch his antagonists!
- Warning: after the summer, this show will be hostile to animatronic zombies.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this show.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or chest, nasal, leg, brain, personal, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This show may become addictive.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.