Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precise view of Syndrome's House and Greet Syndrome when it's shrounded in swords
Syndrome's House and Greet Syndrome
October 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Syndrome's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can discover Syndrome taking a break from re-filming a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Dave Smith!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, garish shoes, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from December 18 through July 22 (or there abouts).
- Gus was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.