Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Syndrome's House and Corner Syndrome when it's not hidden in tarps
Syndrome's House and Corner Syndrome
August 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Syndrome while he is recording a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Exceptional Icicle") may be able to visualize this attraction less than an hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo location.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.