Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Syndrome's House and Corner Syndrome attraction as seen from the top of a river
Syndrome's House and Corner Syndrome
January 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Syndrome's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Garage in the rain. There you can locate Syndrome taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Uncle Remus!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or neck, tongue, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.