Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Corner Syndrome attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Syndrome's House and Corner Syndrome
May 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Syndrome who has just finished animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Stranger. Be sure to shake her crew!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unstylish haircuts, or hip complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from January 19 to April 8.
- In 1970, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.